Join Our Team
BLACE is growing rapidly! By joining our team, you will be an integral part of our expansion.
- Associate Product Manager
- Event Sales and Coordination Associate
Associate Product Manager
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2018, BLACE operates a rapidly growing marketplace that is changing the landscape of events and event space in New York City. Pulling from an exclusive catalog of luxury spaces and its extensive network of preferred vendors, BLACE has created a marketplace that matches property-owners, vendor services, and clients to produce memorable events and activations. The BLACE value proposition seeks to remove the often-frustrating, manual processes of coordination and replace it with an intuitive, streamlined path for bringing your event to life. To do this, BLACE is building a digital platform to centralize the entire planning experience. BLACE is seeking bright and energized new employees to join its team and improve its digital offering. Check us out at https://www.blace.com.
At BLACE, we are on a mission to transform the event booking process. By digitizing all event information our goal is to create a platform where users can seamlessly search, book, and interact with venues and vendors.
We are hiring a Product Marketing Manager with design experience to help create ideas and refine product designs. We are a lean team and work together to deliver the best possible solution for our users. You will work with the Chief Product Officer and an Agency to understand our workflows and help develop the next version of our site. You will also interact with members of Sales and Operations to help with marketing initiatives. In this role, your creative abilities will shine to help promote our brand across difference channels.
- Partner with Product, Sales, and Engineering
- Define the product position and help oversee product launch
- Understand business problems and present intuitive and human centered design solutions
- Understand capabilities and limitations of designs and work collaboratively with Engineers to provide clarification, improvements, and solutions
- Understand, map out, and validate user journeys for our multiple lines of business
- Liaise between business, product, and engineering to ensure deadlines are met
- Work quickly and iteratively to bring concepts from prototype to launch
- Ensure brand consistency throughout product and social media channels
- Develop a uniform and consistent user experience through a design system
- Continuously iterate on existing designs to meet customer expectations
- Maintain up-to-date on current industry trends and market conditions
- Deliver extraordinary end-to-end user experiences that bring delight to our customers by applying your deep knowledge of UX design (research, ideation, conceptual design, prototyping, user testing)
- Create design specs, prototypes, and UI mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Participate in design sprints, stand-ups, sprint planning, and lean product testing
The ideal candidate will probably have the following:
- Minimum 4 years of Product Marketing / Design experience for large-scale digital products for leading brands
- Problem solver with the ability to distill business challenges into intuitive designs
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with an understanding of the bigger picture
- Flexible and able to work on multiple projects at once
- Knowledge of agile software development processes.
- Proven ability to create mock-ups and produce multiple iterations efficiently and proficiency in interactive prototyping.
Event Sales and Coordination Associate
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2018, BLACE operates a rapidly growing marketplace that is changing the landscape of events and event space in New York City. Pulling from an exclusive catalog of luxury spaces and its extensive network of preferred vendors, BLACE has created a marketplace that matches property-owners, vendor services, and clients to produce memorable events and activations. The BLACE value proposition seeks to remove the often-frustrating, manual processes of coordination and replace it with an intuitive, streamlined path for bringing your event to life. To do this, BLACE is building a digital platform to centralize the entire planning experience. BLACE is seeking bright, tenacious new employees to join its team and improve its digital offering. Check us out at www.blace.com.
The BLACE Sales and Coordination team is looking for scrappy, detail-oriented sellers who are interested in building a world-class organization from the ground up. We are actively seeking applicants who are comfortable both with client-facing projects and internal operational work, and who are equally in their element at a board table, gala event, or dive bar.
- Present, promote, and match BLACE’s and services to existing and prospective customers
- Assist in originating new business opportunities and prospects through cold calls, business development, and networking efforts
- Field inbound calls and email inquiries from potential clients and convert to leads
- Develop and maintain working relationships with existing clients, venue operators, and vendors to ensure exceptional service and cultivate new sales opportunities
- Coordinate and lead site visits with clients and landlords and venue operators
- Develop and exercise in-depth product knowledge of BLACE’s on platform and vendor offerings
- Prepare professional, complete, concise, and accurate reports, proposals, and other documentation as required for clients and management.
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers
- Maintain CRM to ensure information is updated for investors and company meetings.
- Coordinate with other team members to support sales team initiatives and company quotas and standards.
- You are an “all-around athlete.” We are a start-up, which means no two days are the same. You are a team player who is willing to do what needs to get done, when it needs to get done
- You are highly detail oriented, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have 2+ years of experience in the events, media, or marketing industry in New York City.
- You are thoughtful and committed to the BLACE mission of becoming the gold standard and best in class online platform for short-term luxury, blank space, and event coordination.