This newly renovated party space includes original wood beams and brick walls. Additionally, this hip space includes a Juliette balcony overlooking an industrial court yard with original pop-art/street art applied to the walls and floor. Not to mention, 25″ of floor to ceiling glass frontage with commercial grade curtain allows for privacy if needed. Open floor plan on main level with equal square footage on lower level, and small mezzanine perfect for VIP’s make this an extremely versatile space.
Things You Should Know
- Fully integrated sound system, DJ equipment, general & accent LED lighting
- VIP/Green Room with a Full Shower and Seating Area
- Decorative telephone booth and bar can be moved but must remain in space
- Must use venue’s in-house security team
- Venue’s furniture available at additional, nominal cost
- Full Kitchen and Prep area
- Cleaning and garbage removal included
Lower Level: 2,500 SqFt
Ground Floor: 2,500 SqFt
Mezzanine: 130 SqFt
Please note: Capacity listed is an estimate. Final capacity to be determined by use and permit of assembly.
Back of House Space
Gender Neutral Restrooms
Best Used For