This unique gallery space is located in the heart of Union Square, not to mention it is just steps away from Washington Square Park. Notably, it boasts original floors and massive ceiling heights. Additionally, you can feel the charm and character upon arrival. Consequently, this gallery space lends perfectly to boutique pop-ups, intimate events, and seasonal galleries.
Things You Should Know
- The interiors and exterior of this building are Landmarked
- It is possible to rent multiple spaces in the building at once, including the Artist Apartment and the Broadway Loft
- Heavy foot traffic
- Has track lighting and dimmable lights
- Has outdoor space
- Electrical usage will be submetered
- Electrical pull or tie-in may be required at an additional cost depending on the scope of your event
Please note: Capacity listed below is an estimate. Final capacity to be determined by use and permit of assembly.
Doorman / Security
Gender Neutral Restrooms
Best Used For