Brooklyn Steel was named one of Rolling Stone Magazine’s best music venues. This Brooklyn venue has a main floor, a balcony, three bars, and private VIP room on the balcony level and a capacity of 1800! This popular concert hall boasts many architectural details from its industrial NYC history. Brooklyn Steel is a large-scale music venue which works exceedingly well for award shows, concerts, receptions, conferences and experiential events.
Things You Should Know
- All your liquor requests are accommodated by the venue. Bar options include cash bar, drink tickets, or open bar (or a combination).
- All your security needs are provided by the venue. As with production labor, you are welcome to bring in additional security above and beyond what the venue requires. Security costs vary depending on the nature of the event and the number of hours.
- Pricing includes: Full stage in-house lights/sound and, the in-house boards to run both.
- The General Manager will be available (at no additional cost) to assist you as your “go-to” person at your event, as well as a Production Manager.
Please note: Capacity listed is an estimate. Final capacity to be determined by use and permit of assembly.
- If event is publicly ticketed, ticketing must go through us on AXS. We can work with you on consignment tickets if you would like to sell some on your own.
Back of House Space
Best Used For