This hidden gem is one of the best-kept secrets of NYC. Its rich history is depicted through its integral architecture and detailed craftsmanship. Its massive open floor plan allows for upwards of 2,000 guests and allows for large productions to take place. From high-level fashion events to branded concerts, this event space will exceed your expectations.
Things you should know:
– Trading Floor Mezzanine: 12,000 SqFt; Ceiling Height: 30 ft
– Trading Floor: 29,000 SqFt; Ceiling Height: 60 ft
– Additional square footage can be made available on upper floors of building
– Currently has cam locks and cabling running power from the catwalk over the main floor from the in-house lighting vendor
– Non-union (all other vendors welcome)
– Ample back of house with sinks and lockers
– VIP space has track lights, spotlights and flex ducting
– Electrical usage may be sub-metered or a flat fee will be charged based on event details
– Electrical pull or tie-in may be required at an additional cost depending on the scope of your event
Please note: Capacity listed below is an estimate. Final capacity to be determined by use and permit of assembly.
Additional Electric Tie-in
Back of House Space
Gender Neutral Restrooms
Best Used For