Not your run of the mill warehouse space…
This space has “great bones” and combines charming original architectural details such as steel casement windows and exposed brick walls, in addition to modern industrial chic elements which include concrete floors, exposed ceilings & ductwork. Sky’s the limit (well…technically 14′ is the limit with these generously high ceilings)! The only thing holding you back from creating a truly memorable event is your own imagination!
Things You Should Know
- Included in Rental Fee:
- Onsite Supervision by in-house venue team
- Trash Removal
- Wifi (password provided day-of)
- Cleaning (before & after)
- Bathroom Amenities (hand soap, c-fold towels, toilet paper)
- Soundsystem (compatible with iPods, DJ and mixers)
- Additional space (inside and outside) available at this venue.
Please note: Capacity listed is an estimate. Final capacity to be determined by use and permit of assembly.
- Noise: Licensor complies with NYC’s noise code which requires that sound levels do not exceed 7 decibels over the ambient sound level, as measured on a street or public right-of-way 15 feet or more from the source, between 10:00 pm and 3:00 am. Should Licensee wish to extend these hours they may apply for a permit.
- Curfew: Unless discussed otherwise, event must end by 12:00 am
Best Used For
Private Chef/Wine Dinner