From the outside, this looks like your standard issue warehouse space, but on the inside, it is modern and charming. This space combines charming, original architectural details (casement windows and exposed brick walls) in addition to modern industrial chic elements (concrete floors, exposed slab ceilings and ductwork). Additionally, there is almost 7,000 square feet of landscaped exterior space. The courtyard and indoor options make this an extremely flexible space. The only thing holding you back from creating a truly memorable event is your own imagination!
Things You Should Know
Included in Rental Fee:
- Onsite Supervision by in-house team (Venue Coordinator, Operations Manager)
- Trash Removal
- Wifi (password provided day-of)
- Cleaning (before & after)
- Bathroom Amenities (hand soap, c-fold towels, toilet paper)
- Soundsystem (compatible with iPods, DJ and mixers)
- Additional space available at this venue!
Please note: Capacity listed is an estimate. Final capacity to be determined by use and permit of assembly.
- Noise: Licensor complies with NYC’s noise code which requires that sound levels do not exceed 7 decibels over the ambient sound level, as measured on a street or public right-of-way 15 feet or more from the source, between 10:00 pm and 3:00 am. Should Licensee wish to extend these hours they may apply for a permit.
- Curfew: Unless discussed otherwise, event must end by 12:00 am
Best Used For
Private Chef/Wine Dinner