If you’re looking for a unique space with great bones, we’ve got just the spot. Featuring split levels, 17 foot high ceilings, and polished concrete floors, any activation will surely not go unnoticed through the over 70 feet of floor to ceiling glass frontage in one of Manhattan’s hottest neighborhoods.
Things You Should Know
Available Summer 2020
- Preexisting rigging points located throughout (Additional points are allowed upon approval)
- Handicap lift located in the space for access to the mezzanine
- Outlets located throughout and access to about 1,200 Amps in the electrical closet directly in the space
- Electrical pull or tie-in may be required at an additional cost depending on the scope of your event
- Electrical usage will be submetered
- Loading dock hours of operation are 7am-6pm Mon-Fri. OT charges apply outside of those hours
- HVAC standard hours are 8am-8pm. OT charges apply outside of those hours
Please note: Capacity listed below is an estimate. Final capacity to be determined by use and permit of assembly.
Best Used For