This historical building has been meticulously restored to showcase its industrial roots. The interior space is comprised of the main area & mezzanine and includes a vaulted glass 26′ ceiling with iron beams. The exterior space includes a spectacular courtyard which boasts up close and personal views of the bridge, ivy covered walls & brick walkways. All of which contribute to this venue’s distinctive and charming setting. If the history and charm isn’t enough, bells & whistles abound. Base price includes: Three (3) in-house staff members, a commercial kitchen, furniture suitable for a full-on cocktail hour, coat check area and ambient lighting throughout. But that’s not all….Three additional spaces can be made available in total or in combination which offers increased flexibility in terms of space & flow for your special event.
Things You Should Know
- An additional 2430 sq can be made available in total or in combinations of 1070 sf, 805 sf or 555 sf for an additional charge.
- Venue is ADA with exception of Mezzanine
- Kitchen rental is included in the space and includes a 1,500 sq. ft. industrial kitchen featuring; a six burner stove top range and oven, convection oven, double stacked proofing oven, industrial and residential refrigerators, cavity freezer and plenty of open prep space.
- The rental rate includes the services of three staff members; a Security/Street Attendant, a Doorman, and a Venue Manager.
- In-house sound systems for an additional rental
- Coat check room includes hangers and tickets but not the staff to manage it – That’s up to you and at your cost.
- Furniture Included in Base Rental: (1) eight black wooden benches; (2) four round 36″x18″ black lounge tables; (3) a 6′ black wood table; (4) two 5′ steel bar tables; (5) 35 chairs; (6) six lounge tables (22″x22″x18″); (7) four teak high tables (28”x28”42”) with sixteen accompanying stools; (8) a 6′ steel table; (9) a 7′ bench.
Please note: Capacity listed is an estimate. Final capacity to be determined by use and permit of assembly.
- guest curfew is 12:30 AM
- vendors are permitted to breakdown equipment until 2:00 AM
- Confetti, rice, sparklers, smoke machines, helium balloons and flower petals are not allowed. Candles must be contained in a cup, hurricane lamp or on a base. Items may not be places in the fountains. Any ornamentation attached to brick work must be done without nails, screws or staples. Tape or other adhesives may not be used on The Courtyard’s flagstones. If sound or lighting equipment needs to be taped down.
Back of House Space
Doorman / Security
Best Used For
Private Chef/Wine Dinner