Take a step back in time and leave the frenetic pace of Midtown behind when you enter this full floor loft which pays homage to all things vintage. This is a charming refuge which includes vintage-y furnishings, wallcoverings and an old school telephone booth and tub (fill it with your favorite libations!) to complete the authentic parlor vibe. You may feel far away from the city when you are inside, but you are never far from modern conveniences. This venue comes with a full kitchen, Xbox, a poker table/cards/poker chips, (did someone say game night!?), two bars, a sound system, flat screen and more!
Things You Should Know
- Included in Rental:
- (Staffing): Event manager, bartender, bar-back, door hostess, coat check hostess and/or server.
- (Supplies): Glassware, ice buckets, drink dispensers as well as ice and supplies such as hand towels, hand soap, and toiletries are included.
- (Equipment): Wi-Fi, 20′ x 20′ projection screen, HDMI cable, wired and wireless microphone, 60” flat screen TV, cable TV with sports package channels, Xbox One console, built in sound system, plug in for iPhone or iPad, 550W speaker for DJ.
Please note: Capacity listed is an estimate. Final capacity to be determined by use and permit of assembly.
- Events must end by 3 am with last call for alcohol 1 hour prior.
- 4 person max in elevator.
- No smoking allowed.
- No glitter, sparklers, lit candles or confetti.
- Nothing is allowed to be taped, pasted or nailed onto any wallpapered or painted walls.
- Decorations are not allowed to be hung or taped onto any light fixtures, mirrors or TV.
- DJs are not allowed to connect to our venue speaker system.
Back of House Space
Gender Neutral Restrooms
Best Used For
Private Chef/Wine Dinner