This neo-gothic, Bertram-Goodhue-designed gem is located on Museum Mile on the Upper East Side. This event space is perfect for your next meeting, private chef dinner, recital or intimate concert. In fact, if you’ve got the musical chops, this venue has a piano or organ available for an additional fee. High ceilings, stained glass windows and hand painted stenciled walls all create the context for your special event.
Things You Should Know
- No public assembly permit in place
- Kitchen space is available but not included in price. If there is actual cooking, there will be an additional fee.
- Venue is NOT AVAILABLE on Sundays
- Loud music is not permitted after 11 pm
- No external or internal doors may be propped open at any time for any reason
Back of House Space
Best Used For
Private Chef/Wine Dinner