This legendary venue is comprised of three (3) levels which include: main stage level, mezzanine complete w/ stadium seating and a hipster lounge, and a subterranean level which has monitors with live feeds from from the stage so you won’t miss a beat (pun intended). For those who don’t like to wait for their cocktails, there is a bar on each level! Although traditionally used for concerts, this space is quite flexible and works well for corporate events, weddings, TV/Movie shoots, holiday parties, meetings or a product launch.
Things You Should Know
- Included in rental: In-house sound/lighting (boards included), Production Staff of four (4) (Production Manager, Lighting Tech, and 2 Audio Tech’s),
One (1) Load-in/out Guard, Six (6) Event Security Guards, General Manager, In-house chairs and furniture, Two (2) TV Monitors (one in Lobby and one in Lower level) that can roll footage or show stage performance
- Non union venue
- Restrooms located on lower level
Please note: Capacity listed is an estimate. Final capacity to be determined by use and permit of assembly.
- Haze, Smoke Machines, Atmospherics: Requires hiring a fire
guard. Must be booked in advance.
- Lasers, cryo, pyro, and certain types of confetti cannons, need proper local permits in place before load-in, and obtaining those permits is
the responsibility of the client.
- Parking: Buses cannot park on street.
Back of House Space
Best Used For