This venue is located on the LIC waterfront which allows stellar views of both the East River and Manhattan Skyline. This has a gallery/warehouse style feel with soaring 30′ ceilings, an open layout, large windows and skylights. In other words…this venue is a blank canvas waiting to be transformed for your special event. Corporate meetings, seminars, film screenings & art exhibits (high white walls!) re perfect for art exhibits (high white walls!) conventions, product launches, trade shows and celebrations of all types. The Manhattan Skyline provides a dramatic backdrop for photo ops!)
Things You Should Know
- Water Taxis permitted to drop/pickup guests at private dock. Add’l docking fee for private vessels.
- All outlets are located low on the walls.
- No AC in entrance hallway.
- Two individual wheelchair-accessible restrooms are located in the entrance hall.
- Kitchen is equipped with commercial refrigerators, freezer, sink, and sufficient power for any appliances your caterer might need.
- Double entrance doors: 8’ H x 6’ W, Glass garage door: 8’7″ H x 9’7″ W (can accommodate a vehicle)
- Additional space available at adjacent bar (max 45 guests).
- Ample Wifi for personal use, corporate use will require a boost.
- Garbage: One truckload (approx. 35-40 bags) of garbage & recycling per day of rental is included. Additional loads at additional cost.
Please note: Capacity listed is an estimate. Final capacity to be determined by use and permit of assembly.
- Candles must be contained in votives or hurricane lamps with bottoms. Open flames that present a fire hazard are prohibited.
- Venue prefers client uses a preferred security company for large sized events.
- Events/guests must depart by 1 am.
Back of House Space
Best Used For
Private Chef/Wine Dinner