You’ll instantly fall for the classic SoHo architecture in this iconic event space, including tin ceilings and original wood flooring. Dual entrances make this block-wide event space perfect for large activations, pop-up shops, and upscale events. Bonuses include 42 feet of window frontage, a finished basement space with high ceilings and the original exposed brick throughout the space.
Things you should know:
– Amplified sound allowed until 2am
– Existing in-store elevator from basement to the 2nd floor
– Gorgeous open staircase from the ground floor to the basement
– Entrances are on both Broadway and Mercer Street
– Electrical usage will be submetered
– Electrical pull or tie-in may be required at an additional cost depending on the scope of your event
Ground Floor: 10,000 SqFt; Ceiling Height: 15 ft
Lower Level: 10,000 SqFt; Ceiling Height: 11’9″
Please note: Capacity listed below is an estimate. Final capacity to be determined by use and permit of assembly.
Gender Neutral Restrooms
Best Used For