Behind its Dutch Revival style façade lies a contemporary interior and a whole lot of history! The double entryway doors lead into a generous reception area. (Fun fact: Used to be the garage for horse drawn carriages.) Beyond that, is an open floor plan with 13′ ceilings (Another fun fact: Used to be the actual stable for horses. Look closely and you can see the actual horse kick marks on the walls!) A Frank Gehry-esque spiral staircase dominates this sunlit space. This is a truly unique space that would be great for cocktail and dinner parties but shouldn’t be counted out for corporate off-sites. Talk about dazzling your guests!
Things You Should Know
- Pricing includes:
- One audio system with mixer, amplifier, and speakers;
- Three cordless professional microphones;
- One 85’ 4k Sony TV;
- Internet connection (wireless and wired);
- Conference phone;
- High resolution projector with wireless ready connection, to avoid VGA cables;
- Automatic Screen from ceiling to floor (115’ projection screening)
- 6’ by 8’ stage, 14 inches tall
- There is a small kitchenette in the rear of the space (no actual cooking, just warming please.)
- A piano comes with the space, it just needs to be tuned!
Please note: Capacity listed is an estimate. Final capacity to be determined by use and permit of assembly.
Back of House Space
Gender Neutral Restrooms
Best Used For