Webster Hall, an iconic NYC East Village venue, returns after a state-of-the-art renovation. Tremendous care was taken to preserve this music venue’s memorable features such as the art deco ceiling, gold & red scalloped balconies and exposed brick. The event space has been modernized to meet modern entertainment standards and enhance the overall guest experience. Guests will enter the lobby of this music venue and quickly find themselves in a glamorous bar/lounge. It’s spectacular ballroom with a wraparound balcony is sure to entertain your guests for your next holiday party, concert or conference.
Things You Should Know
- A word about capacity – Max capacity is 1010 (standing) for ballroom area. However, please note that maximum standing capacities for other areas of venue (lounge & balcony) are smaller (425 & 340 respectively). This is based on a “flow” or progression from various areas of venue.
- Elevator: Opening 4’ Wide, Interior 6’3 wide 9’ tall, 3000 lb Capacity,
an in-house operator will be in control of the elevator at all times. Any large items as they will have to be carried up steep stairs.
- Rigging: All backdrops must have a NYC flame certification. This is different than NYS and nationwide.
Please note: Capacity listed is an estimate. Final capacity to be determined by use and permit of assembly.
- The NYC Noise Code limits indoor volumes to 105dB, C-Weighted. (This is measured from the FOH mix position.)
- No open flame.
- No gasses may be stored at the venue. They will have to be brought in at the beginning of the event and empties removed at the end. (This includes multiple night runs.)
- SFX: Permits must be filed at least 21 days prior to event.
- Confetti blasts must be advanced, and height/angle of blasts must be approved by the Production Mgr. Cleanup fee applied to confetti usage.
- Helium balloons, glitter or mylar are not allowed.
- Streamers: Can be discussed for an additional fee.
- Lower level off limits until renovated.
Additional Electric Tie-in
Back of House Space
Best Used For