The Altman Building has ample room and a tremendous amount of flexibility for your event with 10,000 sf of column-free event space on the main floor and 3,500 sf on the lower level. Original arched doorways that open onto the street and façade up-lights all contribute to a ‘red carpet’ experience should your event require a VIP touch at this large NYC venue. The ground level doorways also make for a seamless load in/out experience. Custom hard wood floors, exposed vaulted brick ceilings, and an expanse of windows which allow a tremendous amount of natural light that all contribute to this venue’s charm.
Things You Should Know
- VIP Green Rooms
- Kitchen Prep Space
- 500 Amp – 3 Phase Electrical
- Fully customizable internet broadband service with bandwidths available up to 1 GIG, back up lines, and hard wire Ethernet lines
- Access to television cable package
- Custom in-house drape system
- 120 rigging points
- Branding on façade permitted
- Must use in house A/V and Bar (venue has their own liquor license)
Please note: Capacity listed is an estimate. Final capacity to be determined by use and permit of assembly.
Back of House Space
Best Used For